Commercial license of Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros® Standard for Windows (online activation).
Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros® Standard
Commercial license of Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros® Standard for Windows. Installation download link as below (14-day free trial with no limitation). The activation license key will be sent when the payment is issued. Please see “How to Active” tab above for detailed description.
Software functionalities differ in different Mesh2Surface versions and will be activated by according Activation ID that we send. Please check the comparison chart HERE to find out which Mesh2Surface version suits you best.
How to Activate
Mesh2Surface activation on a single computer
1. Make sure you have the main Rhinoceros program installed.
2. If you haven’t installed Mesh2Surface yet, please download and install it.
A trial license gives you fully functional software for 14 days. After 14 days the software will stop working. You will need to purchase a perpetual license key to keep using the software. The perpetual activation key is based on the computer MAC address. Please follow the instruction below to activate a perpetual license.
3. To activate the software, launch Rhino, then select “Mesh2Surface \ Activate Software…” from the main menu
4. Press ‘Copy to clipboard’ as seen in the image below and then press the Close button on the dialogue.
5. To obtain a license key, use your e-mail client (like Gmail) and start composing a new email.
(1) Recipient = “firstname.lastname@example.org“
(2) Title = Mesh2Surface Activation
(3) Message body = Paste your order number & the serial number you just copied.
(4) Send the mail.
6. When you receive the perpetual license key (might be sent as a personalised PDF file), copy the Activation Key.
7. Launch Rhino, select Mesh2Surface \ Activate Software, and then paste the Activation Key. Click ACTIVATE.
If you find the activation fails after relaunching Rhino, please right-click the Rhino icon, run it as Administrator and re-activate it again. If you still have the problem with the activation, please contact us for assistance.
Mesh2Surface Help File: