Single commercial license of Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros® Premium for Windows (online activation).
Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros® Premium
Single commercial license of Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros® Premium for Windows. Installation download link as below (14-day free trial with no limitation). The activation license key will be sent when the payment is issued. Please see “How to Active” tab above for detailed description.
Software functionalities differ in different Mesh2Surface versions and will be activated by according Activation ID that we send. Please check the comparison chart HERE to find out which Mesh2Surface version suits you best.
How to Activate
Mesh2Surface activation on a single computer
1. Make sure you have Rhinoceros 6 or Rhinoceros 5 installed.
2. If you haven’t installed Mesh2Surface yet, please download and install it.
The installed version is a fully functional version which can be used for 14 days.
After 14 days the software will stop working and will request an activation key. The activation key is based on the computer MAC address.
3. To activate the software, launch Rhino, then select “Mesh2Surface Activate Software…” from the main menu
4. Press ‘Copy to clipboard’ as seen in the image below and then press the Close button on the dialogue.
5. To obtain a license key, use your e-mail client (like Gmail) and start composing a new email.
(1) Recipient = “[email protected]”
(2) Title = Mesh2Surface Activation
(3) Message body = Paste your order number & the serial number you just copied.
(4) Send the mail.
6. When you receive the License key (it may be in a personalised PDF file). Copy the Activation Key.
7. Launch Rhino, select Mesh2Surface Activate Software, and then paste the Activation Key. Click ACTIVATE.
If you find the activation fails after relaunching Rhino, please right-click the Rhino icon, run it as Administrator and re-activate it again. If you still have the problem with the activation, please contact us for assistance.
Mesh2Surface Help File: